• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal So Cal Collectors where ya at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I would be in So.Cal - I'd take some for sure.
Best regards from Central Europe though. 😁

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, gals and others...

I'm a So. Cal native from Huntington Beach, currently living in North O.C. but moving to Phoenix Metro AZ in a few months. If your a local (of either) post here and say hello or message me, I may have some larger items coming available soon. You know the ones that no one really likes to ship, it's not a guarantee but it is a possibility. If nothing else we find some new local friends with similar interests! My friend book is never full and networking never hurts in the collector community.View attachment 919242
Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, gals and others...

I'm a So. Cal native from Huntington Beach, currently living in North O.C. but moving to Phoenix Metro AZ in a few months. If your a local (of either) post here and say hello or message me, I may have some larger items coming available soon. You know the ones that no one really likes to ship, it's not a guarantee but it is a possibility. If nothing else we find some new local friends with similar interests! My friend book is never full and networking never hurts in the collector community.View attachment 919242
Hello from SD

I get cheap flights to Phoenix 😁

Username Hidden said:
Sort of... My wallet is on injured reserve
Out with the old in with the new buddy

Username Hidden said:
Whats up Lars? I'll be joining you in March or April if the house gets finished on time. I'll be in Queen Creek
Queen creek is pretty nice, when you get here I might have to take a look at what you are going to sell.
Hope your house gets done in a timely manner.

Shoot Id drive out there just to see the legends collection!

@Nucchem and I were thinking of heading down there for a O-bro meetup at some point.

Sending you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back