• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Solefly Radar EV Friends & Family Exclusive

Well it only lets me add 29 to the cart someone buy one and see if it drops one 😂

Shows they have quite a few of the first release available lol.

25AF84E0-93A4-475E-9C31-9DDBA6BF7C67.png

Damn. Those look very nice, but at 300USD + shipping to Europe + taxes, it is not happening.
I agree that with 3 lenses the price is not that bad, but I d rather have it for a normal price with just one lense. Then maybe it could have happened…

If anyone wants to sell me just the frame with one lense (either violet or sapphire) contact me. I doubt that though 😂😉

But apparently Solefly ships only to the US anyway... I cannot change the country on the order process. So for any other non-US member, there's no real way for us.

I jumped on these quickly bc they kinda reminded me of the Braindead Radar EVs, which I missed out on, and the fact that they are advertised as 1of 50 which is clearly not the case at this point. As was mentioned, the SoleFly Radars from a few years ago are still in stock and they were supposed to be a limited run of a 100. At any rate they do look very cool IMO.

No info on the lens but I'm guessing Prizm Violet, Prizm Sapphire and Prizm Shallow Water Polarized?

I jumped on these quickly bc they kinda reminded me of the Braindead Radar EVs, which I missed out on, and the fact that they are advertised as 1of 50 which is clearly not the case at this point. As was mentioned, the SoleFly Radars from a few years ago are still in stock and they were supposed to be a limited run of a 100. At any rate they do look very cool IMO.
They reminded me of the Olympic Safehouse colorways, that was my first impression.

Back