• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

@SpecialAdvisor This is where the "I'm not worthy" gif needs to be. This guys work is unreal. Will be PM-ing him soon myself. :cool:🤙

Agreed Brother! We are seriously blessed with a great group of artistic genius here in the Oakley forum. Get that PM done today! El Zach is a busy fellow…for obvious reasons! 🎨😎👍

Would/could you Cerakote a currently-black ion TB1 whose finish has seen better days?

If so, would you prefer to disassemble it or receive it disassembled?

Wow that MM looks insane !
I just got ahold of a Hollow point that you customized in Cerakote, truly gorgeous. Insane skills !!

Thanks for sharing!

I could not wait to post it...my apologies to the artist for stealing the thunder ;)

Yet another piece of Artistic Wizardry by our resident Cerakote (and other media) genius @zwc0442! My one (and likely only...) Pit Boss 1. Done with perfection in Cerakote H-268 Troy Coyote (on orbitals and stems), with Cerakote H-219 Gun Metal Grey icons. I'm less certain of the specifics on the titanium plates. It was done in gold then anodized to achieve a matte brushed brass effect. Had to add a little light box love on this one. If I remember correctly the signature was done with laser etching 😍🖲️👍

All in all...well done...well done Indeed! 👏👏👏

El Zach - Oakley Pit Boss 010.jpg

El Zach - Oakley Pit Boss 008.jpg

I could not wait to post it...my apologies to the artist for stealing the thunder ;)

Yet another piece of Artistic Wizardry by our resident Cerakote (and other media) genius @zwc0442! My one (and likely only...) Pit Boss 1. Done with perfection in Cerakote H-268 Troy Coyote (on orbitals and stems), with Cerakote H-219 Gun Metal Grey icons. I'm less certain of the specifics on the titanium plates. It was done in gold then anodized to achieve a matte brushed brass effect. Had to add a little light box love on this one. If I remember correctly the signature was done with laser etching 😍🖲️👍

All in all...well done...well done Indeed! 👏👏👏

View attachment 1121188

View attachment 1121189
I love the matte brushed look, very eye catching!