• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spent a week in the DR found a pair of Batwolfs

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
It was kind of funny because about 50% of the people who went in the ocean with sunglasses came out of the ocean without sunglasses. We were standing around and the batwolfs hit my foot. I looked around to see if anyone was searching for their glasses but no luck so I gave them to a guy who went with us because he lost his in the ocean. The lenses were a little beat up but it was cool to find them. By the time I found out the resort offered snorkel's to use the water was way to rough to dive around. Could have made a haul out there. My wife lost her Oakley bikini top, that was funny. She also lost a pair of sunglasses but not Oakley.

Little did I know I could have doubled my collection by buying Oakleys from a guy walking the beach selling them off a boogie board.

Of course, the mature response is to offer your towel (but slowly).
:hi:

No way. That would be the time you tell the wife that the anatomy of a woman gives them the ability to touch their elbows together behind their back. Sit back and enjoy the show/view while she tries.

No way. That would be the time you tell the wife that the anatomy of a woman gives them the ability to touch their elbows together behind their back. Sit back and enjoy the show/view while she tries.

LMAO, my wife isn't shy and she's a beautiful women.

Back