• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket Vault

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
Does Oakley make a Split Jacket Vault that holds more then 1 extra pair of lenses?

I bought another pair of lenses for my split jackets and it would be nice to keep all of them together if possible.

The Split Jacket vaults already hold 2 extra sets of lenses. Two slots are in between the glasses and the other two slots are in front of the spot of the glasses themselves, one slot in front of each lens.

this is the case I have for my Split Jackets.. I did buy a jawbone case from Obiwan which should work

(Sorry for the crappy pic)
2012-02-25_13-27-18_145.jpg

I would've bet money on it that the SJ vaults had extra slots in the middle, but you're right. The one i have is just like yours. I was thinking of the Jawbone vaults which do have the extra slots in the middle. Sorry :)

The cases are identical externally, the jawbone cases have an extra piece of dense foam glued in the middle to hold the additional pair of lenses. I have both types of cases.

Back