• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

split shot combo colors question..

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
in the market for splitshot..matte blk/matte havana/matte camo... but i see on ebay color combos not on oakley site...like matte havana/deep water or matte combo deep water...And wonder if they are fakes or what? I mean sellers looks legit and have like a few of each but the numbers they list i cant find on searches. Does anyone know all the combos made for slipshot that are legit?

examples>

Oakley SI Split Shot OO9416-1264 Matte Tortoise | Prizm Deep Water Polarized | eBay

Oakley Split Shot OO9416-2864 Matte Black Camo | Prizm Deep Water Polarized Lens | eBay

Last edited:
Both of these models show on the parts and service site.

That does not normally list the exact frame color so the first one is listed as Brown/Deep water and the second as Black/Deep water. Thats pretty normal though.

thanx for that list....dont see matte camo blk and deep water but i do see matte havana and deep water. but it hink its all good....now should i go matte camo or matte tort?

Last edited:
i do have splitshot in shallow water/polished blk and must say i like the fit but the frame feels really flimsy and cheap compared to other oakley frames like holbrook or straightlink..the temples are so thin feeling and cheapish like gas station 10$ sunglasses- anyone know of an oakley with very similar frame size and shape with more sunstantial frames.? even my turbine and ridgeline have better feeling and thicker feeling frames.

Back