• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starting My Wish List Of Sorts

I love both frogs and holbrooks! Yea try to obtain some simple pairs first, because getting Supremes are gonna be very tough, unless you're loaded and are able to drop loads of cash on a piece of plastic :)

I'm not LOADED, but for an 18 year old I get paid good wage and plenty of overtime(and getting promoted again soon?) so I'm willing to drop the money, cause honestly I'm not gonna get glasses that look like ____ but really arnt if it's gonna end up in a display case, it's gotta be the real deal

I'm not LOADED, but for an 18 year old I get paid good wage and plenty of overtime(and getting promoted again soon?) so I'm willing to drop the money, cause honestly I'm not gonna get glasses that look like ____ but really arnt if it's gonna end up in a display case, it's gotta be the real deal

Yea I'm not saying you can't afford it lol...but paying $175-200 for white frogskins with black "oakley" lettering, versus paying $800 for the same frogskins with a different lens and gold "oakley" isn't what I would call wise. I guess if you want to get into the frogskin game with a bang you can go drop that much on some white supremes.

also, if you want jupiter camo holbrooks there is a brand new pair on the bay, with box, papers and everything for $83 shipped buy it now. can't beat that.

I'm starting to make a wishlist/give it time and they will be mine list (calling it wishlist for simplicity's sake) but as I'm new to the scene need some help finding ones besides whats on the website and what I've seen round here, but heres it so far

Si gascan desert
Alinghi fuel cell
Ducati plaintiff
Livestrong scalpel
Fmj Shaun white Holbrooks
Jupiter camo Holbrooks
Flying tiger gascans
Shaun white frogskins
A simple white pair of frogskins (supremes?)
Livestrong jawbones

Any ideas?

the only problem/difficulties i can foresee are the Frogs, esp the SW Blue Chrome. those cost a bomb nowadays and don't pop up very often. same with the White Supremes. those are pairs with sky-high prices. just search for supreme frogskins on the Bay now and you'll know what i mean. =) but the FMJ Holbrook is a must have, esp if you feel that Holbrooks could be the new Frogs. =)

Latest Posts

Back