• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Released On Oakley.com

whirrx

Oakley Beginner
Well, the pair I have been DYING to see and most excited for, the Style Switch, was released on Oakley.com, and my heart immediately shattered when I learned that the rumored Polished Black Gold Text was NOT in fact coming with Titanium Clear, but tungsten iridium. Given the Tungsten makes a little more sense than a Ti clear with the Gold Text, I'm still saddened that I won't be able to get a new pair with Ti clear.

What are your thoughts?

Oakley Style Switch Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

I really don't like it. It feels like a mishmash and unbalanced with the thin stems.

I always saw Oakley as a wild, 'out there' brand that broke away from the boring aviator or wayfarer style so for me I would rather just wear jawbones or split jackets.

They look better than the Two Face, and I like the switch-lock system, but the design is still blah. I don't plan on picking one up, unless they come out with some crazy colorways.

I'll be checking out the matte grey with grey polarized.

The tips of the stems are a little unbecoming at first glance, but if this frame takes off it will likely get some nice special editions that play on that temple inset around the icon.

It looks almost exact to a fuel cell other than the earstem, i wonder if the lenses will work in both, i will find out.

I love that black with gold text colorway. It's cool because it actually comes with a nice lens combo, tungsten being one of my favorites. I'm hoping my O Store has a pair for me to check out today.

Latest Posts

Back