• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions To A New Frog Collector

Personally, im not a fan of the fade colourway. I guess its because there are alot of fakes out there.

Koston Woodgrains are awesome, i wear mine alot. As always, im going to suggest Neon Yellow. In my opinion, Neon Yellow are the most iconic colourway for Frogs.

I'd go fades. Pretty much every other pair is a variation on stock colour themes, but the fades were different and won't, to my knowledge (and sadly too), be seen again.

IMHO, the frogskin LX's are the most comfortable and nicest of them all..

its pretty funny, i also have infinite hero, deuce coupes, marine fades and skate decks.. i think the 4 legged ones were pretty awesome, the gp-75's are really cool.. with frogs, i honestly just collect what strikes me, is available and is missing from my collection..

Here is a crazy thought buy what you like not what other say you should.
Here's a crazy thought, I mentioned in the first post there's so many frogs I don't know what's out there. I'm not some 2 post newbie that comes on here asking "what to buy". I'm looking for information from people who have more than I do. They know the rare, unique and iconic pairs better than I so I asked for opinions
I'm looking for the information, important threads, things to know when starting a Frogskin collection. [...] There's so many frogs I don't know where to start.
So I've got my little mental shopping list thanks to some replies, but who knows maybe someone mentions some awesome limited edition pair like a tater.

IMHO, the frogskin LX's are the most comfortable and nicest of them all..
Speaking of LX, the Navy/Red pair at my Vaut is calling my name, and has been for some time. My wife doesn't like them though, she thinks they are trying to hard to be different. What ever that means.

Back