• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TF3 And TinTin

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hey guys, the Vault Store near San Diego currently has 5 pairs of TF3 and 9 pairs of TinTin, the TF3 are 110 and the TinTin 75 bucks, I called and placed on hold a TinTin and a TF3, if any of you guys want to take this price, I'll be going saturday, just PM me if you want me to get you a pair.

Just a side note, if any of you have been watching, the TinTin's have been poppin up for $66 on SteepandCheep. Just another heads up. Though your Vault is STACKED. My vault has non of my favorite Gascan's :sad:

Hey guys, the Vault Store near San Diego currently has 5 pairs of TF3 and 9 pairs of TinTin, the TF3 are 110 and the TinTin 75 bucks, I called and placed on hold a TinTin and a TF3, if any of you guys want to take this price, I'll be going saturday, just PM me if you want me to get you a pair.

Pm for you :)

xInZax said:
Just a side note, if any of you have been watching, the TinTin's have been poppin up for $66 on SteepandCheep. Just another heads up. Though your Vault is STACKED. My vault has non of my favorite Gascan's :sad:

Wow that's cheap..!!!! What a lack of love for TinTin

****...they got the TF3 just in a week? I was there last weekend and all they had was TinTins which I got but HATE!! Want to trade for a gascan worthy to be in my collection. Really wanted the TF3..

Don't forget that the Vaults may not include the box and bag for some of the sunnies. So if you want the full set, you may want to make sure before buying. Still a good deal for anyone who wants a TF3 Gascan.