• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Crater bandwagon

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Some members recently found themselves some craters and I didn't want to be left out. So.........

IMG_2466.jpeg
IMG_2469.jpeg

i was unaware how sought after these actually are. i thought the rarity existed in Australia and New Zealand because i was told that they were never allowed to be sold here due to sunglasses having to meet certain standards so the odds of any pairs in the wild would be almost impossible. but it appears from reading posts that they were not a massive release and they lost popularity very quickly in the early days. is there a thread with numbers of how many were released?

i was unaware how sought after these actually are. i thought the rarity existed in Australia and New Zealand because i was told that they were never allowed to be sold here due to sunglasses having to meet certain standards so the odds of any pairs in the wild would be almost impossible. but it appears from reading posts that they were not a massive release and they lost popularity very quickly in the early days. is there a thread with numbers of how many were released?
Not sure myself. Perhaps an actual expert can help us. Lol.