• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Fantastic 4

rzurzel

I should Work at Oakley
Poland
So I've bought this set of penny for a really good price, sold the box and all and that price became even better, so I was on my way to make the labor on them. Some of you guys could see how they were when I got them but to remind you:

Before:

20170529_220715.jpg

After:

p2.jpg

Special thanks to mr @THE X-MAN for tune up/refinish and mr @Migs the Scientist for sending me two pairs of Linegear lenses at no charge...at least for now:

godfather_png.jpg

I also got a beautiful pair of mars and I'd like to thank mr @Jacob Carstens for sending me a pair of 15T shocks and therefore helping my mars postpone a tune up and helping my skull not to get crushed.

Last but definitely not least, thank you mr @X-Metal Beast for finding these mint mars in a decent price range.

Thank you guys and thank you O forum. My wallet is totally empty and I can't plan any more purchases for the next 5 years...I've got two great metals though :cool-33:

p3.jpg

2 great looking metals you got there!!!! Penny is my absolute favorite!!!! I Want a mars so maybe one day!!!! Congrats!
Gotta get them man! I was drooling over them for years and of course once I joined the forum I realised I need to get them :D They are the best and if I was to have one pair it would've been Mars.

Latest Posts

Back