• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The JFL I wanted...

I really like the JFL and the colorway that I originally wanted was the brushed/ice. I've found deals on a couple others, but still kept my eye out for these. They have a few tiny scratches but no complaints... got them for fairly cheap case included. It's been months and I'm happy to have em!
View attachment 125697 View attachment 125698 View attachment 125699 View attachment 125700
I know there is a Jupiter Carbon in there too:behindsofa:
Brushed/Ice is looking sweet! Nice addition!

In my opinion the JFL is the greatest thing to come out of Oakley since x metal. The new tincans are a close second. The use of the aluminum and titanium and carbonfiber is just killer! It's built really well and work for just about any social scenario. Just an incredible frame!

In my opinion the JFL is the greatest thing to come out of Oakley since x metal. The new tincans are a close second. The use of the aluminum and titanium and carbonfiber is just killer! It's built really well and work for just about any social scenario. Just an incredible frame!
Totally agree, it is my favorite frame that isn't an x-metal. I'd have more if it weren't for well...x-metals!

Persistence paid off. As long as you can look past the minor imperfections you have a great pair!
I'm gonna wear em, so I can deal. Yet another case of "no scratches at all" meaning different things to different people... I'd say frame 9.5 and lenses a 9. I'll still take it for $63!