• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

This is my first post. I really want access to the exchange. This Thread inspire me for my firt post. Big fan of the -metal and oo - jordan. This are my oo y love the colors of the glasses ans as i have small head feet really well.

View attachment 306183

View attachment 306184
Welcome to the forum.

Seems like you're really interested in getting to the exchange section quick. You can meet the exchange requirements or buy a premium membership to get to the exchange instantly.

I'm after just one pair of Jordan oo sunglasses. Which ones are generally the cheapest? And which are the most expensive? Or are they all pretty much equivalent in terms of price for shape and colour ways?

image.jpg
I'm after just one pair of Jordan oo sunglasses. Which ones are generally the cheapest? And which are the most expensive? Or are they all pretty much equivalent in terms of price for shape and colour ways?
Here is an example of each of the 4 lens shape for your picking. My personal fave is the Original OO since I have a small face.

is there a aftermarket replacement earsock for the 00 frames or another sck that will work? got 2 pair in need of some earsocks

I bought a pair of OO Es (silver/blue iridium) in 2002 and had Rx lenses put in them. Eventually one of the stems snapped just in front of the 'decorative' tube. I picked up these titanium frames in 2007 (11-558 or -559 I think, different sizes) off Ebay and swapped in my lenses.

Since these were an Ebay purchase, I was never sure if this particular pair was authentic. They came with the box and all the accoutrements and the lenses fit exactly as they should (and still look great 10years later), so I'm satisfied with them either way.

Thought I'd post them up since the Rx Titanium hasn't shown up in this thread yet.

IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1240.JPG
IMG_1242.JPG

Latest Posts

Back