• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

So i was early to oakley in the 90's when i started out on a snowboard.... had a girl a while later who needed glasses for her work on computer so we bought some oakley jordan 00 wire (had a stockist friend)and switched out the lenses at the optician.
girl moved on but I later found the lenses and box in storage and thought I could build them back up...
so that has been a bit of fun

The patience is the best of science, I encourage you to participate in the community and you will see how soon you have the right level to enjoy the exchange forum 👍

... If you see that impatience beats you, you always have the option of taking a premium account, in this case impatience will cost you money
so true... in general i am not patient but even worse at this time.
I am visiting my family in the UK and am obliged to Isolate for 2 weeks..... so I am isolated and twiddling thumbs

so true... in general i am not patient but even worse at this time.
I am visiting my family in the UK and am obliged to Isolate for 2 weeks..... so I am isolated and twiddling thumbs
hahahaha yeahhh here in Europe quarantines are in fashion, be careful with your fingers because this is very addictive hobby, the dark side is very present in this house hahahaha

hahahaha yeahhh here in Europe quarantines are in fashion, be careful with your fingers because this is very addictive hobby, the dark side is very present in this house hahahaha
Hmmm, big ol ache in the balls but i am lucky to have a super sister who is providing room service and regular beer\wine....
I will be required to isolate when i go back to the Czech Rep for 2 weeks as well but at least I will not be stuck in the guest suite

Hmmm, big ol ache in the balls but i am lucky to have a super sister who is providing room service and regular beer\wine....
I will be required to isolate when i go back to the Czech Rep for 2 weeks as well but at least I will not be stuck in the guest suite

Hi, I just found this forum after finding my old Oakley 00 sunglasses and want to have them as my daily glasses with RX lenses. O would appreciate tips on cleaning the old goo from the rubber temples off the arms as well I see a bunch of "earsocks" or rubbers online and would love recommendations for replacements as well the nose pads, though I am guessing that they are more of a standard item. As far as the rubbers, I really don't care what color since my hair covers them, just need to be functional :cool:

I am not sure if i qualify yet, but i am still interested in ear socks for my jordon 00

Latest Posts

Back