• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

New to the forum, joined because of these! Are there specific differences with the Rx frames and the regular frames that wouldn't allow me to put the sunglass lenses on the Rx frames? Keen on trying a silver frame with the gold lenses.

If anyone has these for sale on this forum give me a shout!

New to the forum, joined because of these! Are there specific differences with the Rx frames and the regular frames that wouldn't allow me to put the sunglass lenses on the Rx frames? Keen on trying a silver frame with the gold lenses.

If anyone has these for sale on this forum give me a shout!

Yes, the RX versions had various orbital sizes. You would just want to make sure you get the correct size for a direct fit. Otherwise the original lenses can be trimmed down to fit smaller sizes. They look great as well and most people cant tell the difference.

@SiRacer420 (?)
Welcome!
If you keep posting, (15 I think...) you should soon be able to put a request in the Exchange.
Lets see your OO, so we can get a size on the orbital.

I think I still have lenses. If the RX size OP has is the same as the regular ones I'll dig em out.

Back