• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Jordan OO wire thread

How do I go about puchasing them from you? I would like to go a head and purchase the gold lenses from you.

Sorry I missed that last one. Yes they’re all pairs and new OEM lenses from Oakley.

See this thread

Man, a former co-worker gave me some Jordan OOs when I left. Prolly to make up for the display case that he sniped, but whatever. Good to see parts are available. I’ll have to dig them out. I know I need socks. Wonder how the lenses are....

In searching for a pair of the gold oxide squares, I’ve come across rx versions of the frames. Are those somehow different in shape/size than the regular sunglass frames?

Last edited:
In searching for a pair of the gold oxide squares, I’ve come across rx versions of the frames. Are those somehow different in shape/size than the regular sunglass frames?

Any time I’ve ever tried to put regular lenses in an RX frame of the same type they haven’t worked. I’ve seen it with E Wires, OOs, and A Wires.

Thanks @SiRacer420 . I tried t research further, and for the OO’s, the sunglasses all seem to be 49-20, but the rx glasses could be either 49-20 or 47-20 (per o-review). So maybe some are the same and some aren’t?

Latest Posts

Back