• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Old setup

20201123_120657_HDR.jpg

New setup

20201123_162917_HDR.jpg

Don't say that! I was a little wary about it as well. I really loved Origins and Odyssey, wasn't really feeling Viking territory either but that's ok. Japan would be AMAZING.

I wouldn't mind seeing one set during World War 1 or 2, though admittedly I have no idea how that would look.

How are the Origins and Odyssey games? My kid want those for Christmas. I stopped playing the series after AC: III. I heard not so much stealth games anymore.

How are the Origins and Odyssey games? My kid want those for Christmas. I stopped playing the series after AC: III. I heard not so much stealth games anymore.
I loved them. They can be played stealthy. Very good games, definitely worth picking up.

The Virpil Constellation Alpha flight stick, WarBRD base, and CM2 Mongoose throttle i ordered 4 months ago showed up a few days ago. i just got a chance to update the firmware, calibrate, and test fly them in Squadrons. i'll have to figure out how i want to mount them to my desk/chair or whatever, but i'm really happy with the quality of them and how they feel in game though.

6.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

The Virpil Constellation Alpha flight stick, WarBRD base, and CM2 Mongoose throttle i ordered 4 months ago showed up a few days ago. i just got a chance to update the firmware, calibrate, and test fly them in Squadrons. i'll have to figure out how i want to mount them to my desk/chair or whatever, but i'm really happy with the quality of them and how they feel in game though.

View attachment 814147

View attachment 814144

View attachment 814148
How are you getting on with your chair?

How are you getting on with your chair?

the first week i thought it was too firm, but i'm not sure if i just got used to it or it broke in just right. i love it now. it's the best computer chair i've ever owned by far. i love the soft touch material also. i'm happy i went with that over the leather.

i did buy the lumbar pillow from the Omega chair to use with my Titan though. the built in adjustable lumbar was a bit higher on the back than i prefer. the Omega lumbar pillow has been a great addition.

Back