• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

the first week i thought it was too firm, but i'm not sure if i just got used to it or it broke in just right. i love it now. it's the best computer chair i've ever owned by far. i love the soft touch material also. i'm happy i went with that over the leather.

i did buy the lumbar pillow from the Omega chair to use with my Titan though. the built in adjustable lumbar was a bit higher on the back than i prefer. the Omega lumbar pillow has been a great addition.
I think you get used to it, the foam on mine feels as firm as it did five months ago. I don’t like lumbar support, so I have it turned right down on the Titan.

Physical Final Fantasy VIII on the PS4. You’re not getting that in the US for some reason, just EU and Asian regions.

6F82A1EF-102F-46C1-83DA-E87FD66E7981.jpeg

Quite a few mainline FFs on the platform now, IX and XIII the obvious omissions. Physical FFIX came out on the Switch a few days ago in Asia, mine is on its way.

56B8D99B-58BF-4E1D-9721-1E1C6607ADC0.jpeg

Physical Final Fantasy VIII on the PS4. You’re not getting that in the US for some reason, just EU and Asian regions.

View attachment 815088

Quite a few mainline FFs on the platform now, IX and XIII the obvious omissions. Physical FFIX came out on the Switch a few days ago in Asia, mine is on its way.

View attachment 815089
IX is a personal favourite of mine. I have it on the Xbone.

View attachment 815088

View attachment 815089
I miss ff8 haven’t actually finish it, i was so busy spending most of my time playing them card games 🤣

I miss ff8 haven’t actually finish it, i was so busy spending most of my time playing them card games 🤣
I put somewhere between 45 and 50 hours into the original FFVII, including getting Knights of the Round, whereas FFVIII was over 80. Big game.

Back