• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Honestly, the Shaman Warlord in Outriders can do one. I must’ve spent the majority of that fight at about 5% health.

Honestly, the Shaman Warlord in Outriders can do one. I must’ve spent the majority of that fight at about 5% health.
can do one what? I got my a$$ handed to me by that guy. Needed help to beat him. Finally finished the main story yesterday and have started on the Expeditions. They are a ton of fun and carnage, but they are speed runs so need to kill quickly.

can do one what? I got my a$$ handed to me by that guy. Needed help to beat him. Finally finished the main story yesterday and have started on the Expeditions. They are a ton of fun and carnage, but they are speed runs so need to kill quickly.
It’s a northern English expression - I’m about as south as you can get, but it basically leaves you to fill in the gaps as to what the one is.

I was ok against him when there will still other mobs topping up my health as a Devastator but one-on-one got very dicey. Up close was risky so I switched to the assault rifle that I basically never use - luckily it was a legendary. I seem to get legendary drops for every weapon type except the one I use all the time 😫

D74A1E93-1124-4F15-9C8F-FA13ED695FFF.jpeg

Finished P5 Strikers at the weekend. Nowhere near as much time sunk into it (about 42 hours) as Persona 5 itself (over 100), but I still enjoyed it. Going to finish the Yuffie DLC for FFVII on the PS5 and then maybe play Yakuza: Like a Dragon, also on PS5.

Finally got my PS5 after over a year on a waiting list. Cyberpunk played much better on it. And enjoying Resident Evil Village and the Spider-Man Games. NBA 2K21 is awesome. Any other games y’all playing on the PS5?

Finally got my PS5 after over a year on a waiting list. Cyberpunk played much better on it. And enjoying Resident Evil Village and the Spider-Man Games. NBA 2K21 is awesome. Any other games y’all playing on the PS5?
Outriders is the only thing I’ve finished on it so far. I have seven games on it in total so a few more waiting - FFVII Remake Intergrade plays very smoothly on it. I tend to pick multi platform games on the 5 now but still have quite a backlog on PS4 and Switch to get through too!

Outriders is the only thing I’ve finished on it so far. I have seven games on it in total so a few more waiting - FFVII Remake Intergrade plays very smoothly on it. I tend to pick multi platform games on the 5 now but still have quite a backlog on PS4 and Switch to get through too!
Maybe I should play through FF7 again. I hear the doors are amazing 🤩

I still can’t get one :cry: :cry:
I was lucky (but also organised) enough to pre-order a launch day one as soon as Amazon made them available. In fact I’m at the two controller stage now new colours have been released.

7DC4C037-E9D8-4550-849E-674833A05181.jpeg
1E372EB5-FBE6-45D3-A214-89B54C10A9A0.jpeg

Restocks seem to happen very early in the morning. Pull an all-nighter with a bottle for company and a few browser tabs open with different retailers and you’ll catch one sooner or later!

I was lucky (but also organised) enough to pre-order a launch day one as soon as Amazon made them available. In fact I’m at the two controller stage now new colours have been released.

View attachment 877689View attachment 877690

Restocks seem to happen very early in the morning. Pull an all-nighter with a bottle for company and a few browser tabs open with different retailers and you’ll catch one sooner or later!
The PS5 is freaking massive. I wasn’t prepared for how big it is. Also I’m sad that Starfield and future Bethesda games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout won’t be coming to the PS5 😢😢😢

Back