• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I'd give anything for a huge box of nose Bridges. If I had to fix those for him I would have to go out and find a pair of beater frames.and beater frames don't come easy these days.

I'd give anything for a huge box of nose Bridges. If I had to fix those for him I would have to go out and find a pair of beater frames.and beater frames don't come easy these days.

Can't you weld the nosebridge back together? It would still be an improvement over his work. I'm totally kidding, btw... :D

Yeah maybe you could but I think it would still be cheaper to buy a beater pair otherwise I'd have to pay a welder ,grind away the weld,then polish. And then after all of that I would have to charge him $350 .

Yeah maybe you could but I think it would still be cheaper to buy a beater pair otherwise I'd have to pay a welder ,grind away the weld,then polish. And then after all of that I would have to charge him $350 .
DAMN.

Sent from Q's S8+

Back