• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Bone plasma is going to corrode unless you never wear them or you wash them every day they're going to discolor eventually. Oh yes it is a pretty finish just don't touch them....lol

Bone plasma is going to corrode unless you never wear them or you wash them every day they're going to discolor eventually. Oh yes it is a pretty finish just don't touch them....lol
You even have to remove the rubbers, they'll stain the crap out of the nose pieces and stems.
But yes, that XMans plasma is pretty sick!

Message_1502748014908.jpg
Another "do it yourself" tuneup. I'm trying to figure out at what point did this guy decide to give up?

I think they used a nail and a big f****** construction hammer. One side was an oxm Rubber and the other one was a line gear.the orbital tab was cracked too. I can put them back together but they're basically ruined.all this just to save $50.00.....ugh.

I think they used a nail and a big f****** construction hammer. One side was an oxm Rubber and the other one was a line gear.the orbital tab was cracked too. I can put them back together but they're basically ruined.all this just to save $50.00.....ugh.

Wow, people really need to stop believing that Oakley video about x metals being industrictable and you can run them over by a tank. Is he parting the frame?

Back