• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

2 weeks ago, i saw a fine lady wearing this penny combo, tell you....it's like falling in love all over again. I gave chase walking to catch another glimpse of her, probably a lady fren of this forum. Moonlight, your penny is definitely "ALIVE" once again. Penny well spent on 'Penny' again.

Maul said:
2 weeks ago, i saw a fine lady wearing this penny combo, tell you....it's like falling in love all over again. I gave chase walking to catch another glimpse of her, probably a lady fren of this forum. Moonlight, your penny is definitely "ALIVE" once again. Penny well spent on 'Penny' again.

More drama than a Bollywood movie... Did u go round the coconut tree also?

Can a polished Juliet be blasted to Xmetal? Gone throught the tread and no one seems to have had a polished pair blasted. I quite fancy a ending up with a hammerstemed xmetal Juliet.

yes ive done many,on the first page of my customs page there are a pair of my polished /rubys I did.

More drama than a Bollywood movie... Did u go round the coconut tree also?

I thought it was rather poetic, actually. :)

Back