• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Based on your previous posts, I am not sure if you are referring to the earstem washers or the Temple Shocks. If it is the earstem washers, X-Man's Nose bridge tightening includes new earstem washers if needed. If it is the Temple Shocks, you can go into any Oakley store and, if they have them, they'll give them to you at no charge.

I read it as earstem washers. Yes, last I heard x-man would replace them if needed; I think he uses LG replacements. But I don't know his current policy / procedure so I was waiting to let him speak for himself...

But yes, they are there for a reason, they prevent metal-on-metal rubbing when opening / closing the hinges.

Somebody is sending me some frames that were taken from ....a dead guy, I wonder if this is the same dude......ugh.and yes I have 200 linegear washers that I always replace on a tuneup service.

Somebody is sending me some frames that were taken from ....a dead guy, I wonder if this is the same dude......ugh.

And he felt he just had to disclose that when he sent them?

If they're some poorly anodized bluish color, that's the pair... but he allegedly already got all the blood off...

I tryed to find his email to me but I cant find it...litterally hundreds of emails since early last week, mostly questions and "how do I".
Anyways, I hope he reads this cause I dont want to do them, and he was kinda beatin on me anyways.

One of you guys wanna to share the story? you can't just say "...I'm getting a pair of Juliets from a dead guy..." and stop there!"

One of you guys wanna to share the story? you can't just say "...I'm getting a pair of Juliets from a dead guy..." and stop there!"

If this actually is the same pair, it's here in the forum, albeit with one side edited out (though you can see some of that content in the quotes of replies). Here's a hint - search for "vulture"...

And it's an example of how NOT to behave here. On both sides all around.

Did the dead person end up in the morgue wearing the juliet? Thats the only possibility i could think of. That's just plain f****d up

Latest Posts

Back