• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The x-man

Remember ....... i have the factory T/A scoop so the CAI does draw in cold air,some of the guys on the challenger forum are saying they are dynoing 400 out of the box and dodge derated the horspower claim so more people would pony up the extra funds for the SRT.ive been eyeing the mag blowers too,just gotta see if mopar will let me keep my extended warranty if i install a supercharger.

Some Dyno's are extremely generous too, they are not all equal.
So true. Mustang dynos are notoriously stingy for example. Some are heartbreakers.
But what they all do best is setting a baseline then as you tune or add mods you can measure the differences to see whether you are going the right direction and getting the most from changes.

No ECU work or injectors needed when increasing output almost 50% ?
No, you don't need injectors on HEMIS, especially not for 6lbs...

Once you start getting bigger pullies, yes, you'll need some injectors and possibly fuel rails...

Stock injectors can flow enough fuel for 6lbs...

Remember ....... i have the factory T/A scoop so the CAI does draw in cold air,some of the guys on the challenger forum are saying they are dynoing 400 out of the box
....and the guys that are claiming 400whp out of the box with a 5.7 are high on methamphetamines hahaha !!!

A 392 will break 400whp on a heartbreaker dyno...

I did 407hp and 408tq with my 392 on a mustang dyno...

On the same dyno, my RT did 327hp and 360tq...

.....AND, I can guarantee you that if you find a dyno that is showing 400rwhp on a stock RT, I can almost guarantee you that a 392 will spin that same exact dyno to 470-480whp, which is clearly insane and far from accurate for both cars...

A dyno is supposed to measure how much wheel horsepower your car is making, therefore it's highly laughable that a stock RT dyno is showing MORE WHEEL HORSEPOWER than what the car makes to the crank...

**** like that makes me laugh and shake my head hahaha !!!!

ok ok........im not a pro on what this engine can or wont do..i gotta go on what other people are telling me for now,all I know for sure is I either get more ponys out of this thing or wait 2 more years for a hellcat.

ok ok........im not a pro on what this engine can or wont do..i gotta go on what other people are telling me for now,all I know for sure is I either get more ponys out of this thing or wait 2 more years for a hellcat.

Back