• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-Metals Birthplace

xmetalfactory15.jpg

xmetalfactory16.jpg

xmetalfactory17.jpg

xmetalfactory18.jpg

xmetalfactory19.jpg

xmetalfactory20.jpg

xmetalfactory21.jpg

xmetalfactoryblue2.jpg

xmetalfactoryblues.jpg

xmetalfactorymap.jpg

xmetalfactorysatellite.jpg

xmetalfactorysky.jpg

Oakley finally sold the property in September of last year for $2.2 million - representing 15% discount on the $2.6 million list price (the O was in fact the fee title holder, not a lessee as is often the case with such facilities)- to newly formed single purpose Nevada LLC .Said LLC also purchased some contiguous vacant land at the same time (not owned by Oakley) ostensibly for future development.

That
information is public record. I do know what the new buyers are currently involved in outfitting the facility to do- that is not straight up public record (though with enough research one could connect the dots) but what I can say is.....let's just say most members of this forum probably wouldn't have much use for it.

Last edited:
So no x metals were ever made at the Bunker? Whats with that story that part of the building caught fire trying to produce x metals?

Such a story exists but I'm unaware of true first-person sources, it may just be apocryphal. But if it did happen, it was during development, not production.

Latest Posts

Back