• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This one got picked a bit early, so its Not very ripe yet...

Ended up using the old door after finding out how damn expensive plexi glass is! Holy spa- moly! Like $200 for a sheet! Then I'd have to cut it... no thanks!

Used a couple of metal shims to fill in the gaps the previous person attempted to use with other hinges... then got the holes drilled and dremeled with locks installed. Looks... ok. Definitely needs to be polished... and its not flat. So I may put a small angle iron in the corner in the future.

For now, it works. Now to order shelves. Thank you @AlanH for measuring

I have a fiber optic heat shrink (a thin piece of steel coated in plastic) bent to act as a handle on all my case doors so I don’t have to use the lock every time i want to open them.
That sounds awesome

That sounds awesome
A3DB8D4A-5FF5-4476-BEFC-4F8BD54B2F4E.jpeg

My production door is

43 1/2 inches (H) by 18 1/4 inches (W)
Lock holes for the cam locks (1 7/8 in from the long side by 3/4 inch down from the short). Thats to center of the cam lock for your drill point. Just bring them a cam lock to get the specific size drilled.

Send the shelf later today

That lip on the front of the shelves acts as a stop for the door.
Would you consider this accurate? ( Cause the place I'm looking at is going to charge me $88 per shelf. Better be right!!!

Oakley mega tower 3.0 shelf.jpg

Latest Posts

Back