• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thursdays Score At An Awesome Price!!!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Presenting my $50.00 special.....BNIB Polished Split Jacket with Vented Jade iridium and Persimmon lenses, case, bag and box..... nanopen too!!!!!!

img0434id.jpg

Just did..... Nice pick up!!!! Have no need for goggles, However the pattern on them makes we want to have a pair....

Just did..... Nice pick up!!!! Have no need for goggles, However the pattern on them makes we want to have a pair....
Dude, if they EVER put that Tokyo Subway print on a pair of shades, I'd pee my pants.

If you look closely, you can see that the subway station icons on the map are Oakley logos. Each one is different too.

Dude, if they EVER put that Tokyo Subway print on a pair of shades, I'd pee my pants.

If you look closely, you can see that the subway station icons on the map are Oakley logos. Each one is different too.

I actually like the pattern alot. Never seen it before, thanks for introducing it to me....

The thing about that pattern is that it makes each goggle unique since they use different parts of the pattern. No two goggles are ever the same.

Here's some pics of the microbag:

P1070703.jpg

P1070704.jpg

As you can see, the subway stations are marked by Oakley logos.