• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Time Tank Titanium / Copper “ MM “

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Hello OFamily decided to sell one more of my time tank the Titanium / Copper in low used condition, very mint, i have used it with great care and love, it has some use marks but it is in great condition, continue with the transparent plastic of the back inside, comes with the black box that has some brands, came with 2 extra links.

SKU: 10-254

Price $1350 allin ( or best offer) Paypal g&s ( PayPal fees and shipping with tracking number and total insurance included to all ).

Thanks for look.


500997A7-2959-476F-8CE8-639341B48674.jpeg
506E6A7A-5E57-479B-97D9-069E1268BB63.jpeg
73EE724E-144D-42EC-9AD7-1E05529FE40E.jpeg
232EAF83-EDC2-4C75-B12E-995AE58A1B6B.jpeg
2CBF4420-1300-490B-B2E8-E9AAD87B7899.jpeg
261383A6-E9CF-4E0F-A0DC-F3E822D1E8E5.jpeg
9086033F-BA1F-4780-987A-C714F2BF437D.jpeg
6FFD2599-8487-4E6E-B062-A200F4551C54.jpeg
CED273D1-948B-49F7-9F0E-3F9E618BC097.jpeg
1C53E35B-8C7B-40C7-BDB0-F86368ACD6CA.jpeg
559B6341-5342-41DC-84B9-09E41582A1C9.jpeg
9073A1BC-964C-4229-A7BC-EA9C97BBB6C6.jpeg
6D1330DB-7457-4A82-B4C8-16774AB622DE.jpeg
31E5CAB6-FEB3-49C3-92D2-52B1CC506437.jpeg
8BF3EE76-1B00-4D0A-AD77-E143917C2861.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damnit. That’s a beautiful watch.
Can anyone give me the dimensions of these watch faces?
I need large watch faces as my wrists/hands are big and small watch faces look like doodoo on me.
Thanks in advance.
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Damnit. That’s a beautiful watch.
Can anyone give me the dimensions of these watch faces?
I need large watch faces as my wrists/hands are big and small watch faces look like doodoo on me.
Thanks in advance.
Is a big watch .... Thanks to you bro ;)

The cristal size 3x3 cm
From the brazalete 4,5x 5 cm

608831E0-4149-49D8-9E4D-FBF664CB65A1.jpeg
977EA7ED-4D42-4B41-BCD8-B6A5F3F594ED.jpeg
 
Some people reacted to this post.
@docrusty its a 43mm case size. It’s a nice size, but I’m not sure what kind of sizes you typically rock.

Double tap and 12 gauge are the biggest oakley watches

Personally I find myself wearing the MM more often because it fits my average sized wrist of 7 1/4 inch wrist circumference. With that being said the titanium bracelet makes it a nice wearable piece even for larger wrists.

The three watches I’d highly suggest buying are

MM, hollow point and timebomb 2. Best O watches on the market

The larger sized case diameters are hollow point, 12 gauge and doubletap

Pm me with any questions
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
@docrusty its a 43mm case size. It’s a nice size, but I’m not sure what kind of sizes you typically rock.

Double tap and 12 gauge are the biggest oakley watches

Personally I find myself wearing the MM more often because it fits my average sized wrist of 7 1/4 inch wrist circumference. With that being said the titanium bracelet makes it a nice wearable piece even for larger wrists.

The three watches I’d highly suggest buying are

MM, hollow point and timebomb 2. Best O watches on the market

The larger sized case diameters are hollow point, 12 gauge and doubletap

Pm me with any questions
Gearbox is a decent size face also. Just as big as double tap and 12 gauge
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Here is comparison of my hollowpoint and mm.



20190713_021731.jpg
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Here is comparison of my hollowpoint and mm.



View attachment 634236


You should put them on the wrist together. It’s easier to differentiate size differences
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You should put them on the wrist together. It’s easier to differentiate size differences
Pretty similar in size. Hollowpoint looks bigger cause it's round. Sorry for messing this sales thread up. Moderator can clean up lol but I can post another pic
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Pretty similar in size. Hollowpoint looks bigger cause it's round. Sorry for messing this sales thread up. Moderator can clean up lol but I can post another pic

The HP is def 2mm larger.
 
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

U
Replies
2
Views
675
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
11
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
Replies
5
Views
768
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
6
Views
1K
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
8
Views
2K
Username Hidden
U
Back
Top