• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Just another update for you all I have nearly finished the mm straps and the tb2 is a little harder but I’d say two weeks away got to be perfect I haven’t spent all this time and money to fall at the last hurdle here a couple of pictures of the mm strap they will be in black dark earth and possibly red and yellow View attachment 848950

View attachment 848951

View attachment 848952

View attachment 848953

View attachment 848954

I can’t even tell them apart. Looks good bro sign me up to buy one or two or more...😅

Just another update for you all I have nearly finished the mm straps and the tb2 is a little harder but I’d say two weeks away got to be perfect I haven’t spent all this time and money to fall at the last hurdle here a couple of pictures of the mm strap they will be in black dark earth and possibly red and yellow View attachment 848950

View attachment 848951

View attachment 848952

View attachment 848953

View attachment 848954

Those look really great. I’m in for a black and dark earth when they are available.

So here is the finished mould for the tb2 straps full production Tuesday red / yellow / white 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 such a long process . Will be sold with a year replacement warranty.
ED5D0E9D-9ABB-469F-A84C-BB56CA993B64.png

Back