• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

I’m in. @jdd32 was the man developing the band but I don’t believe he has the time to do it. Let me know if you need a messed up band to play around with. I know one forum member tore his up.

hi all most of you have seen my work in custom heads but I am thinking of reproducing the rubber portion of a timebomb 2 Strap but as you can imagine there is a fair amount of work and cost so just trying to judge the interest . As I think they will be around £75 or $100 each . Of course I’ll try to keep the cost sensible.

You should charge alot more than $100 each.

Closer to $300 each

^^^^ You must have gotten your negotiation skills from coligula, just triple the price of the original stated value. Geez man

^^^^ You must have gotten your negotiation skills from coligula, just triple the price of the original stated value. Geez man

Negative.

Supply and demand.

If he is the only person in the world supplying these and the watches are worth $1500ish than the irreplaceable strap should be worth atleast $250

Back