• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

Just a BIG Thank You for what you offer Spenc and a reminder to one individual just how valuable a resource you are to the forum members who collect watches and need parts. Thanks because without you we would be up **** creek
I just joined today. How do I see what inventory Spenc has? Or what he can make? Thanks!

I just joined today. How do I see what inventory Spenc has? Or what he can make? Thanks!
He has been under attack by a individual who is a wolf in sheeps clothing... Allot of his eBay stuff got caught up in that so meet the criteria and PM him here... I keep this photo he sent me for when I need a new one...

9EB9EC08-1CDD-4873-A62B-BF9EB6BE4AB3.jpeg

He has been under attack by a individual who is a wolf in sheeps clothing... Allot of his eBay stuff got caught up in that so meet the criteria and PM him here... I keep this photo he sent me for when I need a new one...
What a tyrant this person is.

More a cry baby... he has messaged me 3 times before and all 3 times was crying over 3 different things... Some people just want to blame everyone but themselves and their own actions for why their life isn't going the way they demand it to...
Unbelievable, what a jackass!

More a cry baby... he has messaged me 3 times before and all 3 times was crying over 3 different things... Some people just want to blame everyone but themselves and their own actions for why their life isn't going the way they demand it to...
Spenc is a top dude! Trust 1000 percent

I think the reason people are bitching is due to copy rights, but I’d much rather have a oem mark then a NON OEM mark on the band.

Either way, you can easily tell the difference between his band and oem. Nothing again the work he has done, but it’s quite different.

He will fully disclose any questions you might have.

Spenc is a top dude! Trust 1000 percent

I think the reason people are bitching is due to copy rights, but I’d much rather have a oem mark then a NON OEM mark on the band.

Either way, you can easily tell the difference between his band and oem. Nothing again the work he has done, but it’s quite different.

He will fully disclose any questions you might have.
The pot stirrers only real motivation and concern is that he has OEM straps he wants to sell for the price of a whole watch. That is without the hardware... he will sell you that for another price of a watch. Oakley has nothing to do with watches or production of parts anymore so why would they care. It adds style to the band and it goes with their product. The copyright BS is nothing but a gaslight ... the dude does not give one **** about that... he just wants to see Spenc gone so he can rip off people with his butchering of watches and parting them out...

Back