• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

The pot stirrers only real motivation and concern is that he has OEM straps he wants to sell for the price of a whole watch. That is without the hardware... he will sell you that for another price of a watch. Oakley has nothing to do with watches or production of parts anymore so why would they care. It adds style to the band and it goes with their product. The copyright BS is nothing but a gaslight ... the dude does not give one **** about that... he just wants to see Spenc gone so he can rip off people with his butchering of watches and parting them out...
Who is this dude. Might as well let him chime in 😁

Who is this dude. Might as well let him chime in 😁
I am sure he will since he is already so far up Spenc a$$ he can tell you what he ate for lunch before he eats it. Not gonna blow him out into the open... he knows who he is and he knows his motivation... if he thinks he is right then let him speak up for himself. I just want to remind everyone it was us here at the forum that encouraged Spenc to invest and pursue what he offers... We need to maintain that support. If it makes it better to not put Oakley on the strap then I will still buy them but I know from watching this grow from a crying individual to reporting and taking very hostile actions what the true motivation is and its not what he says it is.

I am sure he will since he is already so far up Spenc a$$ he can tell you what he ate for lunch before he eats it. Not gonna blow him out into the open... he knows who he is and he knows his motivation... if he thinks he is right then let him speak up for himself. I just want to remind everyone it was us here at the forum that encouraged Spenc to invest and pursue what he offers... We need to maintain that support. If it makes it better to not put Oakley on the strap then I will still buy them but I know from watching this grow from a crying individual to reporting and taking very hostile actions what the true motivation is and its not what he says it is.
I get it. But who knows maybe Spence Is wrong and this guy is right. Without hearing his side fo the story, this is just an example of whisper down the lane

I get it. But who knows maybe Spence Is wrong and this guy is right. Without hearing his side fo the story, this is just an example of whisper down the lane
All I know is I have heard this person whine in my PM over various things, even one of my own sales threads, and have had a belly full of it myself. Seeing the actions taken and having had my ear chewed on I feel pretty confident there is some manipulation happening. When someone starts taking action to bring harm to someone else out of spite dressed up as concern then I will be that guy who gets loud and gets in the right corner... For now I just want people to remember we encouraged Spenc. Now if the logo needs to go to make things technically legal and the masses happy I am good with that. If this person was genuine and not a manipulator I would respect that but it is not hard to see through this person at all... All you have to do is visit his eBay and other site listings and see what he is doing. Hard fact is the good ole' days of grabbing things cheap and reselling at value to make a buck to buy more Oakley is coming to an end with all the changes and economy. What he does and banks on to make a buck is not working anymore cause people are tight on funds and smarter than they were years ago. Allot harder to find someone who is gonna pay 3X value

The offending individual outed themselves in the thread.
A few days later, the thread is edited, and now it’s gone all together.

All for calling out forgeries, these aren’t that.
These are bad ass, custom made equipment to extend the life of un serviceable and un supported models that the OEM has stated are End Of Support.
-In other industries, this is when 3rd parties make replacement parts and are cheered and celebrated.

@Spenc has done incredible work, and has a passion for this; it shows in his work, his professionalism, and his artistry.

All I know is I have heard this person whine in my PM over various things, even one of my own sales threads, and have had a belly full of it myself. Seeing the actions taken and having had my ear chewed on I feel pretty confident there is some manipulation happening. When someone starts taking action to bring harm to someone else out of spite dressed up as concern then I will be that guy who gets loud and gets in the right corner... For now I just want people to remember we encouraged Spenc. Now if the logo needs to go to make things technically legal and the masses happy I am good with that. If this person was genuine and not a manipulator I would respect that but it is not hard to see through this person at all... All you have to do is visit his eBay and other site listings and see what he is doing. Hard fact is the good ole' days of grabbing things cheap and reselling at value to make a buck to buy more Oakley is coming to an end with all the changes and economy. What he does and banks on to make a buck is not working anymore cause people are tight on funds and smarter than they were years ago. Allot harder to find someone who is gonna pay 3X value
He sounds very authentic, unlike the flipper Steve.

I like to think Steven is helping keep our values up 😂 Makes no bones about it and doesn't try to hurt anyone... He just likes the art of a good haggle...
Just like this posting on posh. 🤣
DF09C757-19F1-40FA-A4C0-5063CC3B0E17.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back