• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TimeBomb Brand New Polished Titanium Watchband For Sale On Ebay

timebomblvr

Oakley Beginner
Just givin you guys a heads up that Im selling a Brand New Original TimeBomb Polished Titanium Watchband on ebay, This is in Mint condition and its for the 2nd version of the original timebomb watch, the one with the "O" icon on the clasp. seek and ye shall find it if anyones interested. Merry Christmas and have a Kick Ass New Year everyone!

The last one I saw on eBay went for I believe 9000 and that was years ago.

I love oakley and everything they stand for but this is why i do not own a watch. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive lol for 9000 i can buy me a new kawasaki ninja 600. and still have pocket change. Watches from oakley....expensive but i do not see why. I have seen a timebomb in person and i must say it isnt as impressive as i was hoping. Maybe it is just me? I have a bulova watch with diamonds! And that didnt even run me but 500 or so.... Unless that watch can get up and vook me breakfast and clean my truck everyday.....i cannot juatify spending that type of money.

I won the Rusty Wallace Limited edition timebomb on ebay about 8 years back from a guy who worked at, or had worked at Oakley in S. Cal. I think I won around $700, but the guy tells me for an extra $100 he'll throw in some timebomb parts, the watch band, 6 faceplates, some links and zipper hardcase for the watch. Deal! thats how I got the band. I since sold just the jumbo Rusty metal vaultfor $300 bucks, lol I hate those metal vaults, I mean honestly, their junk right? I still have the RW and a polished titanium and a steele stealth. And thanks for bidding Fear and if any of you mentioned it to a friend, and you guys all have Happy New Year!

do you still have some of those faceplates - please pm me!

the metal vaults are DOPE IMO . . .

Latest Posts

Back