• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tons of Fakes on eBay

Brian24Xmetal

Oakley Enthusiast
There are a ton of fake X-Metals on eBay for around $40. They claim to be a metal alloy and look exactly like the real thing and they call them “X-Metal Romeo, Juliette, Penny, etc.” there is no mention of Oakley in any of the listings. I will say if the real thing is what the photos are taken of, they did a great job, but I highly doubt they’d be anything like the photos when they arrived.

There are a ton of fake X-Metals on eBay for around $40. They claim to be a metal alloy and look exactly like the real thing and they call them “X-Metal Romeo, Juliette, Penny, etc.” there is no mention of Oakley in any of the listings. I will say if the real thing is what the photos are taken of, they did a great job, but I highly doubt they’d be anything like the photos when they arrived.

yea, they used to call them Oakley now they call them lens holders Too

I've actually sat there and reported the ads that used the name Oakley in the title somewhere. If they're not using the name now, maybe it helped. But I doubt it. Just ignore. Lol.

I bought a pair out of curiosity. OMG they are so heavy on your face, must be made of some cheap steel alloy and dig into your nose bridge almost immediately ...

How can you tell if the pair is actually legit? I am new to this world and honestly have no idea what I should be looking for to spot fakes

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back