• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too many stash places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
Right now I’m trying to find one of my Topcoat’s in a copper finish, plus some other models. To be honest, I stash crap everywhere, sh@t in my basement and upstairs. I just loose things, especially since my heat stroke hiking w/the wife & dog. Out of curiosity, does this happen to anyone else? 😂

Maybe this will give you some answers or salvation.

Maybe this will give you some answers or salvation.
My goodness, that post resembles myself in so many ways big time. I truly appreciate you sending me that post that I never knew existed. Thank you brother!!

Right now I’m trying to find one of my Topcoat’s in a copper finish, plus some other models. To be honest, I stash crap everywhere, sh@t in my basement and upstairs. I just loose things, especially since my heat stroke hiking w/the wife & dog. Out of curiosity, does this happen to anyone else? 😂
Yeah but with drugs not oakleys. Luckily i had parents who always found the **** that i hid so good even i forgot where i placed them. This was when i was in school lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back