• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too much Reflection

Saekret

Oakley Beginner
The frogskins prizim is almost flawess exceptionally for one thing. Too much internal reflection ! I can see my own face. This is a bad thing and causes too much distraction.

Would holbrook do a good job blocking zero light?

no, it wouldn't be any different than a frogskin. both types of frames let in a lot of light because the edges are squared off and sit away from your face and the arms are small. a frame that would block light and reflections on the inside of the lens would be a wrap around frame like a Gascan, Split Jacket, Fuel Cell, Flak, ect...

what Prizm lens did you get? the only Prizm lens I have had a lot of reflections on the inside of the lens with is Prizm Deep Water Polar, and I still love to wear that lens anyways.

Last edited:
no, it wouldn't be any different than a frogskin. both types of frames let in a lot of light because the edges are squared off and sit away from your face and the arms are small. a frame that would block light and reflections on the inside of the lens would be a wrap around frame like a Gascan, Split Jacket, Fuel Cell, Flak, ect...

what Prizm lens did you get? the only Prizm lens I have had a lot of reflections on the inside of the lens with is Prizm Deep Water Polar, and I still love to wear that lens anyways.
thanks for the reply. I have the green faded prizim polarized frogskins edition. Too bad I couldn't try any the shades before making the purchase I had to order mine through online.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if I own a 3d printer I would definitely create some kind of a small panel to hook on the side blocking off any excessive light from entering the corner side.

Back