• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tour de France - 2016 (No Spoilers Please)

The Yellow Jersey might be cursed this year. I hated to see Tony Martin crash yesterday. I read he has always been flown to Germany and had surgery to repair his fractured collar bone. I did think it was pretty cool how his teammates pushed him up that final hill and rode across the line together. The 2 best jerseys in cycling were there, the World Champion and the Yellow Jersey.

I would concur wearing yellow right now seems to be dealt with a heavy dose of ill fate. With that this week has been nothing short of entertaining as much as it has been shocking. If the remaining time turns out to be as unpredictable as this week the podium will be anyone's guess.

The first 3 days in the mountains were pretty entertaining. Froome and team Sky looked pretty unstoppable . I'm happy to see TeJay sitting in second place.

I'm glad nothing happened to the cyclist or to the spectators because of that car. Have you seen any updates on if they found the people who were in the car?

Latest Posts

Back