• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Transfer case problem in my jeep.

Replete with link to a shop selling transfer cases... Someone found a transfer case search result with Oakley in, started to post and then found out it was a watch with rather smaller mechanical parts...

Which one of you guys is Watson? ;)

lol I assume you mean Sherlock Holmes' Watson, but that made me think about IBM's supercomputer Watson - remember a few years ago when it played some rounds of Jeopardy against some legendary players? One of them, Ken Jennings, had this to say about Watson:

"Watson has lots in common with a top-ranked human Jeopardy! player: It's very smart, very fast, speaks in an uneven monotone, and has never known the touch of a woman."

lol I assume you mean Sherlock Holmes' Watson, but that made me think about IBM's supercomputer Watson - remember a few years ago when it played some rounds of Jeopardy against some legendary players? One of them, Ken Jennings, had this to say about Watson:

"Watson has lots in common with a top-ranked human Jeopardy! player: It's very smart, very fast, speaks in an uneven monotone, and has never known the touch of a woman."
I don't remember that but yes I meant Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Back