• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron 3D Gascans For $99.98???

Anyone intersted in the trons. Just purchased them. But done need them know. Only $80. Includes shipping. I paid $75 plus $5 shipping. So $80

Ah, if Mendez was already working something out work it out with him first :smile:. Did not mean to intrude!

Thank you for that. It means a lot to me that you will let me try and get these. I have two older releases left on my list and this is one of them. :cool:

I want everyone to know Juarez has done nothing wrong at all and I don't want him to look bad at all. I am sorry if I gave that impression off I just really wanted to get these.

Anyone else get a pair that they don't need from this sale? Can't find any around me and looking to get my hands on one.

Thank you for that. It means a lot to me that you will let me try and get these. I have two older releases left on my list and this is one of them. :cool:

I want everyone to know Juarez has done nothing wrong at all and I don't want him to look bad at all. I am sorry if I gave that impression off I just really wanted to get these.

Haha I understand. I already have a pair. Just wanted another for my gf. No biggie! I hope you get them. They're one of my favorite Gascan's!

Latest Posts

Back