• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to locate Wavecloud.

cacatman off to England again!

bb00283a2195cbd47b85b8152c2756d1.gif

And this time it's personal!

I’m going to be in Oxford from 1st-8th January. I’ll ring/pay a visit as soon as I get there. I will definitely try to aim to see him on the 2nd or 3rd if he is agreeable. This will give me time to post stuff from Oxford.

I realise the timeframe is a little tight, as I have other commitments there also.

It will be a hassle to keep going backwards and forwards to the post office for quotes, so I think that I will post first and invoice you guys later and trust that you repay what the registered mail/postal insurance (if I take that out) costs.

But please, if you want me to try collecting your stuff, please follow the instructions above so that someone from Wavecloud’s “camp” knows that I am authorised to collect on your behalf.

To be honest, I don’t even know if he will allow that or will kick up a fuss. But, seeing I’m going to try to get my stuff back, then I’ll give it a try.

P.S. Also, if anyone wants to repay me the favour and would like to pay a visit to someone in Winter Springs, Florida, let me know. He has a ton of my stuff there that belongs to me. I have his address also. Be warned. This character will be a handful.
Winter Springs?! I thought he lived in Mar-a-Lago? 😏😎

Latest Posts

Back