• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine Rotor Replacement Lenses Too Small?

For anyone following this I have an update: (TL;DR at the bottom)

I contacted customer service (took a few times since the wait times on the phone were crazy I chose to wait on chat - well if you get caught up on something else while they answer on chat they disconnect in about 2 minutes if you don't respond). So, I got in touch with someone over the course of 6 hours.

They were kind and easy to work with. They initiated a return and I ordered another set of lenses from the site. I got them today.

They are still about a quarter of an inch shorter than the old set. However, with some patience and force they actually FIT!

TL;DR: I'm an idiot and didn't try hard enough. This set and the previous set fit into Turbine Rotor frames. All instructions online claim I need to put the lenses in from the outside in. Because these are shy about an 8th of an inch on each side I needed to start in the middle. No idea why they changed the size of the lens, but it fits!

Back