• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine's with Round O?

That ellipse looks so damn ugly!!!!!!!! It works on some of the sports frames, like the Radar; however, it just cheapens the lifestyle frames. DAMN

It's stupid. Why mess with what works? All Lux had to do was buy Oakley, let it alone, sit back, rake in the cash. The reason they had to buy Oakley in the first place was because they were so successful. So why change it?

Yup, Oakley was a threat, so they had to buy it. Makes no sense to change something that was doing so well, but that always happens when a business is taken over by another business.

I like mine

20160119_211232.jpg

Is it just me, or does that look like a shield lens Turbine?

I always liked the ellipse icon more. A big oval O is better brand recognition than the square O. The square made a lot of sense when the Gascan, Canteen, Oil Rig, et. al. were debuted. Now lifestyle is returning to curved lines and blended accents, the squared off, sharp lines are going away.

Is it just me, or does that look like a shield lens Turbine?

I always liked the ellipse icon more. A big oval O is better brand recognition than the square O. The square made a lot of sense when the Gascan, Canteen, Oil Rig, et. al. were debuted. Now lifestyle is returning to curved lines and blended accents, the squared off, sharp lines are going away.
These are a
That is definitely a shield lens, and I'm guessing also a fake.
And so are these huh

20160122_192851.jpg

So are you saying they're changing the Turbine to a shield lens (and you have a pre-release version)?

Latest Posts

Back