• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unbelievable trades and deals

This was a good few years back also pal, you won't see anywhere near these prices now unfortunately. The Penny was the last and would have been 2011.
I had some x-metal Juliets earlier this year for £57.50 but they're definitely few and far between that cheap nowadays.

Back in the day when x-metals were still a current product offering, used pairs always went less than retail, sometimes much less; why pay more when you could buy one NIB from the store?

I wish I had stocked up back in those days... :(

Back in the early 2000's I had a contact in Modesto who was selling me 10 pairs of BNIB Juliets for £90/pair - bought four lots over several months....

Someone just got a Romeo 1 for $50 listed under Minneapolis CL. I e-mailed them but they were gone already.

Well, I know someone who picked up a Romeo 1 TODAY ............... for $50. Those deals still lurk, you just have to be very patient. It's usually a pissed off wife selling her husband's "worthless" garbage.

2 weeks ago I bought a BNIB XS for $280, and a BNIB Juliet for $260 at a local eyewear store. They had been sitting there for years and the owner just wanted to get rid of them, so I low balled him and he took my offers. A couple of days later I picked up the last one he had, a new Juliet XM but w/o box or coin, so I paid $180 for it.
Not as great as the absurd deals I've read from some of you in this thread, but good enough.

LMAO I am just reading through all the comments and seen your reply. Did they say if they were complete or in decent condition?

DCC4D9FC-67C4-4237-8E0E-23A1D8CC9B25_zps9qnsqkzu.png