• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unexpected Surprise (& ungrateful too)

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Picked up a Mars Leather last week, When the package arrived I didn't get chance to film it before opening, This was inside.....

Thought it was another tuck up like my old buddy @Slawa tried to pull on me last yearšŸ„µšŸ„µ.
Thankfully it was an honest (look it up Edgar) mistake & it duly arrived 2 days lateršŸ™ The seller had them on another auction listing. I therefore have to send them on to the winning bidder. For some reason the seller seems in no rush to get the address to me

IMG_20220317_132441.jpg

Picked up a Mars Leather last week, When the package arrived I didn't get chance to film it before opening, This was inside.....

Thought it was another tuck up like my old buddy @Slawa tried to pull on me last yearšŸ„µšŸ„µ.
Thankfully it was an honest (look it up Edgar) mistake & it duly arrived 2 days lateršŸ™ The seller had them on another auction listing. I therefore have to send them on to the winning bidder. For some reason the seller seems in no rush to get the address to me

View attachment 948739
Proper slack, that is. Still, glad to hear you got your MJ Mars.

Latest Posts

Back