• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Updated 28th Sept. Looking for X-Metals. If you're seriously looking for stuff, leave a comment.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Updated by cacatman on 28th September, 2017

If you're a seller/browser, please take a quick look through this list in case you can help out!

If you're looking for specific items, leave a comment and please BE specific about what you're after. Periodically, I'll tag buyers in a message to make sure that you are still after the stuff you asked for.

*(@Romeo Van Frogskinstein) has probably the most elite collection of items for sale in the world at the moment. He will trade some of the 500 items he has to get the items he is looking for below.

WTB - X-Metals
JULIET - Brown/VR28 04-129 (with matching serial and box) (@Wicked, @Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
JULIET - Carbon/Ruby 24-088 Brazil exclusive (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
JULIET - Polished/VR28 Black 04-158 (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
JULIET - Polished/G30 (@wakamakaloko)
JULIET - Purple OEM!! (@Carrera1963)
JULIET - Titanium/Ruby. Corvette lens etching (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
JULIET - X-metal/Gold (@wakamakaloko)
MARS - Cheap for daily wear (@Amanoramonkey)
MARS - Ruby (@wakamakaloko, @Thx515000)
MARS - X Metal/Emerald 04-106 with arm/label serial matching (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
MARS - X Metal Leather - Clear 06-174 Ophthalmic (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
PENNY - Carbon/+Red. With Huney Monkey style labelled box (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
PENNY - Copper (@Thx515000)
ROMEO 1 - Any beaters with or without lenses or with or without rubbers (@X-Metal Beast)
ROMEO 1 - Cheap for daily wear (@Amanoramonkey)
ROMEO 1 with BIP lenses in near mint condition (@Hawksfan)
ROMEO 1 - Black Chrome - Black (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
ROMEO 2 - Polished - Slate. Ichiro lens etched (@Romeo Van Frogskinstein)
X SQUARED - polished (@SFFrog)
X SQUARED - X-metal (@SFFrog)
XX (X-metal) (@DjDan)

WTB - O-Matter
C-WIRE
- Ti (@flyer)
C6 - Carbon (@YakuzaFloralGangsta, @P226, @supersharp)
CARBON SHIFT - Prizm BIP (@NoFair)
DILLON - Any original matte or custom cut lenses (@cacatman)
E-WIRE (@Mikegrzy)
E-WIRE - 00 Pewter frameset (not Rx) (@flyer)
EYEPATCH 2 - with gunmetal icons (@Jakeracefox)
FROGSKINS - Andrew Peterson (@SFFrog)
FROGSKINS - Taterskins (@SFFrog)
JAWBONE - Freeman Transport (@cacatman)
JAWBONE - Rapha (@cacatman, @SFFrog)
JUPITER SQUARED - Troy Lee Design, black/yellow (@Jakeracefox)
M-FRAME - electric blue (@Trucker360)
MEDUSA (Large/XL) + Goggles for <$1500 (@cacatman)
OFFSHOOT - Troy Lee Design (@Jakeracefox)
OTT - Blade 2 <$950 (@cacatman, @Jimbabwe)
RACING JACKET - Troy Lee Design (@Jakeracefox)
RADAR - Blue from Cowabunga Rally (@GavinL)
RADAR - Burnt orange/G26 (@GavinL)
RADAR - Holland country edition (@GavinL)
RADAR PITCH - red iridium lenses (@GavinL)
SCAR - Aluminium (@Tidezealot)
XX (O-Matter) - Evergreen (Miami & Oregon) (@Jacob Carstens)
XX (O-Matter) - Dark Purple (Washington) (@Jacob Carstens)

WTB - Other
SINGLE WIDE CABINET in the Baltimore Region (@NattyBoh410)
TRIPLE WIDE CABINET <$1000 (@Nortika)

BUYERS
@X-Metal Beast, @Romeo Van Frogskinstein, @flyer, @YakuzaFloralGangsta, @P226, @supersharp, @NoFair, @Mikegrzy, @SFFrog, @Wicked, @wakamakaloko, @Carrera1963, @Amanoramonkey, @Thx515000, @Trucker360, @Jimbabwe, @GavinL,
@Hawksfan, @Jacob Carstens, @DjDan, @Nortika, @NattyBoh410

Buying - Updated 28th Sept. We're looking for Items. If you're seriously looking for stuff, leave a comment.

Buying - Updated 28th Sept. We're looking for Items. If you're seriously looking for stuff, leave a comment.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty much. I'm not in a position financially for a medusa though.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

@cacatman - another list for lazy members?!?
would like to lock this thread.......

Username Hidden said:
@cacatman - another list for lazy members?!?
would like to lock this thread.......
Before you lock it, I'd just like to put my case forward.

I created it because I thought it'd be helpful to people who know what they want and don't want to keep on browsing through the WTB lists everyday. It's also helpful for potential sellers to just browse everything at once (for what people are looking for).

I've requested this feature previously ie. a list of "buy" items (as well as "sell" items) and their prices with a link to the actual page of the item, but it is hard to implement at an official level.

Who can be bothered to search for Romeo 1, Romeo 2, Juliet every day? This way, the search is more specific.

But that's not the only reason. There's tons of people out there who also can't be bothered listing their stuff because they aren't super passionate about selling, but if they see someone wants it, they might set up a conversation just to see what they'd get as a sell price. It's already happened when I've had just 6 people listing what they want.

This just puts everything that people want in one thread and makes it easy for people to just browse whether they be interested sellers, or buyers.

It also saves spamming the page with WTB bumps every 5 minutes.

i see your point but like i wrote it's for lazy people and if you are not willing to hunt your stuff maybe it's not the right way to check the FS section in our forum.....

Username Hidden said:
i see your point but like i wrote it's for lazy people and if you are not willing to hunt your stuff maybe it's not the right way to check the FS section in our forum.....
With all due respect, I'm not here to annoy you.

The entire point of Oakley Forum is to help so called "lazy" people find Oakley information, chat to people, have some fun, feed our Oakley habit, and connect people who wish to buy and sell Oakley gear, instead of the old fashioned way where we had to buy newspapers and trawl through the "classifieds".

Where you draw that line, is up to you as a mod and certainly I'd submit both willingly and cheerfully to your judgements on it.

If you'd like me shut down this thread (or for the record, any other thread of mine), I have no problem with being moderated at all. Just say the word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back