• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold UPDATED Lenses: Tons of X-Metal and Pit Boss Lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
That Honda is sweet ... had their manual tranny for years and it shifted as nice as Bimmers I've had ... don't cry Wayne you're gonna make it bro

And Prizm Ruby is plenty ... the OC cut mine for SJ2 awhile back --- regular rotation worthy for sure

Saving for Julie lens now ... :cool:

So a brown based prizm ruby is a nice lens to look through? I mean I will admit it’s a nice ruby color. But sapphire prizm Polarized sounds awesome.

And I’ve been a VW guy. So first Honda. I mean it’s been 30 miles driven and it’s nice this far. I’ve always been a car person but I truly did love my f150. But I guess now is not the time

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
So a brown based prizm ruby is a nice lens to look through? I mean I will admit it’s a nice ruby color. But sapphire prizm Polarized sounds awesome.

And I’ve been a VW guy. So first Honda. I mean it’s been 30 miles driven and it’s nice this far. I’ve always been a car person but I truly did love my f150. But I guess now is not the time

Yep, I like looking through Ruby Prizm. But it's a personal taste. If you think you'll like Sapphire Prizm, you should check at Prizm Jade.

And no car will ever, ever be better than an F150.
VW, Honda, Lambo...all pale in comparison. :)

Well I need to put on my sapphire prizm Polarized holbrooks bc I really thought they were pinkish...I’m just struggling with the idea of a brown base bc I love the original ruby. The blue is so nice haha! Any prizm jade pics?

Well my f150 was a 302A XLT...nice but I wanted those AC seats! Haha but the Honda is pretty nice so far.

Username Hidden said:
Well I need to put on my sapphire prizm Polarized holbrooks bc I really thought they were pinkish...I’m just struggling with the idea of a brown base bc I love the original ruby. The blue is so nice haha! Any prizm jade pics?

Well my f150 was a 302A XLT...nice but I wanted those AC seats! Haha but the Honda is pretty nice so far.

This thread has quite a few pics of the Prizm "pink" base lenses...
Prizm Jade Polarized (vs other prizm) for driving sunglasses?

Username Hidden said:

My 2014 150 has AC seats, the best ****in invention of all time....

Username Hidden said:
My 2014 150 has AC seats, the best ****in invention of all time....

The massaging seats are quite nice too!

These are the Sapphire in my Juliet's.

Without
20180712_174016.jpg

With
20180712_174014.jpg

I can see where it might be considered pinkish. But I think that's the Sahppire blocking out the blue over the bronze base. The camera sensor picks it up more. But when I look through I don't really notice the pink.

Username Hidden said:
The massaging seats are quite nice too!

I'd fall asleep and die if I had that...lol

Username Hidden said:
I'd fall asleep and die if I had that...lol

They thought of that and give you a vibrating steering wheel too!

Username Hidden said:
These are the Sapphire in my Juliet's.

Without
View attachment 500152

With
View attachment 500153

I can see where it might be considered pinkish. But I think that's the Sahppire blocking out the blue over the bronze base. The camera sensor picks it up more. But when I look through I don't really notice the pink.

I see pink looking straight ahead and “yellow” off to the side...when actually wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.