• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UPS want 62 quid for a package from Czech Republic?......

Yep, as the importer of the item. A lot used to slip through back in the day but they’re much more on it nowadays and of course it catches all the EU countries in the net now.
In which case, they can keep them. I paid 198 quid including postage. Then they offer to refund the postage, now they slap 62 quid on top, nah, **** it!

Edit: there maybe light at the end of the tunnel.....

"So sorry about that, if you can please pay those and send us a screenshot of the confirmation from UPS we will refund that off your purchase right away."

Sent from Braindead.

Last edited:
In which case, they can keep them. I paid 198 quid including postage. Then they offer to refund the postage, now they slap 62 quid on top, nah, **** it!
Edit: there maybe light at the end of the tunnel.....

"So sorry about that, if you can please pay those and send us a screenshot of the confirmation from UPS we will refund that off your purchase right away."

Sent from Braindead.
...if they do a refund of the £62 (or even a partial) I would be really happy with that outcome.

Makes me even more pleasedmy Muzm Mars from Bodega was cancelled!!

Fingers crossed for your refund...

...if they do a refund of the £62 (or even a partial) I would be really happy with that outcome.

Makes me even more pleasedmy Muzm Mars from Bodega was cancelled!!

Fingers crossed for your refund...
Thanks, Mark. Should go without ....(ahem)..a hitch! Also, I do have it in writing.

Got notification from PayPal of the refund by Brain Dead. Still waiting for UPS to arrive, although some fukwits have cut down the traffic lights in my general area. I can accept protests, but when it involves potential anarchy on the roads, that's where I draw the line. They NEED to be made an example of: bang em away for 10 years!

Back