• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Gotta give credit when its due....

I had something first class that originated from Commiefornia, figured it would take over a week, it arrived in four days! USPS done well with that one.

Now, I have something from DHL that originated in Kentucky. Been three days and the only update to the tracking is that it departed Kentucky 🤦🏻‍♂️

Gotta give credit when its due....

I had something first class that originated from Commiefornia, figured it would take over a week, it arrived in four days! USPS done well with that one.
I'm glad to see you got it in time!
Now, I have something from DHL that originated in Kentucky. Been three days and the only update to the tracking is that it departed Kentucky 🤦🏻‍♂️
Is it an international package? I didn't think DHL did domestic shipments anymore.

Yes! I don't think they're even trying any more. Hardly anyone it. Even Amazon can't seem to deliver things on schedule. Just blame Covid!
feels bad man......

i really want to bump all my sales threads, but if it takes a month or so from europe to the US...... i can't really make anyone wait that long :oops:.......i haven't sold anything since last summer

I would like to thank UPS Next Day Air Early for coming through where USPS Priority Express failed twice. I have had important documents from work that I needed to sign and send back and USPS lost two of those shipments. Both are showing as still in the origin sorting facility. One to my house and one where I am on vacation. I had the documents in my had before 10:00.

feels bad man......

i really want to bump all my sales threads, but if it takes a month or so from europe to the US...... i can't really make anyone wait that long :oops:.......i haven't sold anything since last summer

I ordered something from Italy this summer and got it in 4 days via DHL. You can't make that happen in the US unless you pay for next day.

feels bad man......

I got something form the UK recently within about 5 day or so. I was very surprised. God bless the USPS!

I got something form the UK recently within about 5 day or so. I was very surprised. God bless the USPS!

c0_lAPGk-KQgvRpXKQOU1xRvjU-EH3DU-BSaTQUVEMWi_ZydNE.gif

Latest Posts

Back