• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

V2oak’s 30th DIY: Custom Distressed Over The Top

Very cool! If i had to guess where your inspiration came from, i would've guessed the Power Loader from Aliens.

View attachment 587799

@splicedD actually a portion of my inspiration is when im driving my way home and i saw this rustic baricade on the side of the road that looks worn and had some scratches and normal wear and tear, so thats when how it all started aside from Reese’s ideas and likes when i 1st talk to him about this project. My custom always has story behind it whether a background story came from the that person or from my everyday life experience that’s why I always explain to whoever wants my services that it takes time and inspiration to come up with a single concept to make a project successful, it can’t be rushed, my style of work isn’t simple and its not just like a paint that you can just sprayed on overnight. I always make sure that every custom I made are always specified to one specific person and thats why my custom is always 1 of 1. The Ideas always come from them and its up to me on how to interpret it and execute it successfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back